Beatles + Paul McCartney Christmas Giveaway
For the holidays, I have decided to do a small giveaway:3 Due to the well knowledge of family and friends of mine, as well as by my own accord, I have collected a pleasing stash of Beatles memorabilia, and quite a lot of doubles and extras as well, some which are pictured above to be given away to one lucky Beatlemaniac!
The items are….
- The Beatles’ Abbey Road LP. Original Pressing. Pristine condition in the cover and on the vinyls. Just slight slivers on the vinyl, but not big enough to actually affect the sound noticeably.
- The Beatles’ Yellow Submarine LP. Original Pressing. Cover, as seen, has grown dirty in the forming of the vinyl inside by previous owner(s), but at it’s age, it’s rather rare for a record sleeve not to have such. Vinyl plays beautifully.
- The Beatles’ The Beatles (White Album) LP. Original Pressing. Has the serial/number code printed on, title embossed rather than printed, like all original pressings (that’s why it’s barely visible). This record is quite a hassle to find looking like new, especially since it is all white; this is the second cleanest of all 4 White Albums I own. Minor scratches on the vinyl, but still plays and gives that perfect raw, old sound.
- The Beatles’ Poker deck of cards. Sealed. Pictured is its front and back cover. Always makes those playing cards with you rather jealous.
- The Complete Beatles Chronicle by Mark Lewisohn. Mint, no scratches. Said to be the Beatles’ Official Events and Dates Bible by many.
- Paul McCartney’s official On The Run tour book. Mint, no scratches. Has interviews, tour dates, amazing photographs, etc, etc. The last photo on the left is a spread in the book; last photo on the right is the cover.
Sorry for the crappy photo quality, I took them with my laptop camera in a hurry. Also, because fo that, the images are flipped.
The winner, determined by a random draw using computer software, will be notified via their askbox. I ship worldwide and it’s free shipping:)
So, in order to win this little giveaway, one must only follow a few certain rules:
- Likes don’t count, only reblogs. Every reblog will count as 1 entry to your name, you can reblog as many times as you wish.
- Since I’m taking the time to do this, and the shipment is free as well, then I guess it’d be the least you can do to follow my main and my Beatles blog. I will check to see if you have followed both before I even cast your entry, so no cheating. Also, if you’re only going to follow me for the giveaway, don’t. Honestly, it’s quite foul to unfollow right after.
- The winner will be notified via askbox, so please, have your askbox open. If after 24 hours of announcing the winner, they still do not have it activated, they will be disqualified and the next person picked in a backup draw will claim the prize.
- If you win the giveaway, please, take very good care of the items. I treasured them so and they deserve a good home (ignore my cheesiness).
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send me a message
Giveaway ends January 1st, 2013 at 10:00PM EST Time.
Winner will be announced sometime the next day (January 2, 2013).